The Sherri Little Scholarship
Sherri Little was a friend and client who passed away on July 7, 2015, after a lifelong battle with chronic pain. Like many of us, Sherri spent years searching for answers and struggled to get appropriate treatment. Sherri was an advocate for chronic pain awareness and patient rights. (Photo is Sherri at the Caterpillar Walk for fibromyalgia awareness in May 2015.) Learn more about Sherri at SherriLittle.org.
In honor of Sherri’s dream to create a non-profit that would provide help and support for those living with chronic pain, IFCI offers the Sherri Little Scholarship.
What is the Sherri Little Scholarship?
Scholarship winners receive $1,000 towards their IFCI tuition investment.
Who is eligible for the scholarship?
All IFCI students are eligible for the scholarship. Scholarships are not rewarded retroactively, so please apply for the scholarship prior to registering for our certification program.
How do I apply?
To apply for this scholarship:
- Complete the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants will be contacted for a phone interview before final scholarships are awarded.
Can I nominate someone for the scholarship?
Yes! Nominating someone for the scholarship works like a letter of recommendation. To nominate someone, fill out the online scholarship nomination form. (Nominations may be made anonymously.)
Additional application notes:
- All components of the application must be submitted for the application to be reviewed.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Scholarships are awarded when program openings are available. Applicants may be put on a waiting list.
Photo of Sherri by Milly Velez. Used with permission. All rights reserved.