Participation in the IFCI certificate program is by application only and registration is limited. Class size is controlled to ensure the success of our students and allow for personalized attention.
We are now accepting applications for our 2019 classes.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent. No other experience is necessary.
Ready to Register?
Step 1 — Application
- Access the online application here.
- Please allow two weeks for IFCI to review your program and scholarship application and notify you of the acceptance decision.
Step 2 — Interview
- Prospective students who are a good fit for our program will be contacted via email with instructions on how to schedule their interview.
- Interviews are conducted via conference call.
Step 3 — Registration
- Accepted applicants will receive instructions on how to register for the course.
- We are now enrolling students for our Spring 2019 class.
Are you wondering if our certification program is a good fit for you? Simply contact a Student Advisor with your questions or to set up an Admissions Session. We are happy to answer any questions you may have!