One More Question….
We have several levels of coaching available. Make your selection below to schedule your consultation. Additional information can be found in our FAQs below…
What is the investment to work with a coach?
It really depends on what you need and who you choose to work with. Every coach has their own independent business, as well as different options to help you get better.
As a general rule, coaching is similar to other fibromyalgia treatment options:
- Working with a student coach is similar to seeing a student at a massage school, medical school, dental school, etc.
- Working with a Certified Fibromyalgia Coach is similar to working with a chiropractor, acupuncturist, massage therapist, counselor, doctor, etc.
- Working with Tami is similar to working with a fibromyalgia specialist and paying out-of-pocket.
What can I expect after working with a coach?
Fibromyalgia Coaching is an innovative and personalized treatment program for fibromyalgia. Research has shown that after working with a coach for one year, fibromyalgia patients have reduced the severity of their pain by almost one third, cut the overall impact of pain on their lives almost in half, and reduced their overall doctor visits (and the expense of those visits) down to just 15% of what they were before coaching.
The bottom line? Patients had less pain, saved money, and were better able to live their lives after coaching.
Do coaches take insurance? How about my HSA or Flex Spending Visa?
Most coaches do not take insurance, but it may be possible for you to use your Health Care Spending Account. Each account is different on what they allow, so you’ll need to do some checking on your end.
If your HSA covers working with a coach, here are the steps to take:
- First, you’ll need to have your doctor write you a “prescription” saying that working with a Fibromyalgia Coach would be helpful. (If your doctor wants to chat with us about what we do, just have him or her contact us.)
- You will then pay your coach directly and your coach will provide you with a receipt. Unfortunately, your coach cannot bill your HSA Visa directly. (Their rules, not ours.)
- Finally, you will submit your receipt to your HSA or FSA for reimbursement.