Tami Stackelhouse is the founder and primary instructor of the International Fibromyalgia Coaching Institute.
Diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2007, Tami’s illness became so severe that she filed for Social Security Disability in 2008. By the time her disability case made its way to a judge in early 2010, her health had improved so much that she no longer qualified. Today, Tami’s fibromyalgia is in full remission.
Since 2009, Tami has helped fibromyalgia patients all over the world take back control of their lives. She is a Certified Health Coach, Master Fibromyalgia Coach, and an expert in managing fibromyalgia. Her students and clients particularly appreciate Tami’s compassion, gentle support, and fun coaching style.
Tami lives in the suburbs of Seattle, Washington, with her husband, Scott, and her cat, Sam. On sunny days, you’ll find her on the back of Scott’s Harley. When it’s raining, she will be by the fire, reading a murder mystery, and rubbing the Belly of Happiness and Joy (aka, petting Sam).
- Creator and Host, Fibromyalgia Podcast℠
- Author, The Fibromyalgia Coach: Feel Better, Change Lives, and Find Your Best Job Ever (Morgan James Publishing, 2018)
- Author, Take Back Your Life: Find Hope and Freedom from Fibromyalgia Symptoms and Pain (Difference Press, 2015)
- Founder & President, Sherri Little Foundation, Inc. (2017-Current)
- Co-Founder & Vice President, Fibromyalgia-ME/CFS Support Center, Inc. (2011 to 2015)
IFCI regularly brings in guest instructors to speak on a wide variety of topics that intersect with fibromyalgia through special events and monthly continuing education topics.
Special event speakers and topics include:
- Dr. Ginevra Liptan, Medical Director, The Frida Center for Fibromyalgia
- Jan Chambers, President, National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association
- Dr. James Fricton, President, International Myopain Society
- Jenni Prokopy, Founder, ChronicBabe and School of Creative Resilience
- Dr. Jessica Drummond, Founder & CEO, The Integrative Women’s Health Institute
- Diabetes and Fibromyalgia Pain
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT or Tapping)
- Exercise for Your Fibromyalgia Body
- Fascianator Method (self myofascial release)
- Gentle Goal Setting for Fibromyalgia
- Guaifenesin Protocol for Fibromyalgia
- High Performance Coaching
- How To Feel Supported By Your Partner
- Meditation and Stress Management
- Money Mindset for Coaches
- Pelvic Floor Health
- Protect and Replenish Your Energy
- Sjögren’s Syndrome
- Suicide Awareness & Prevention
- Transforming Post-Traumatic Stress Into Post-Traumatic Growth
- Weight Gain in Fibromyalgia
- Your Rights At Work