Tami Stackelhouse is the founder and primary instructor of the International Fibromyalgia Coaching Institute, LLC.
Diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2007, Tami’s illness became so severe that she filed for Social Security Disability in 2008. By the time her disability case made its way to a judge in early 2010, her health had improved so much that she no longer qualified. Today, Tami’s fibromyalgia has been in full remission for many years.
Since 2009, Tami has helped fibromyalgia patients all over the world take back control of their lives. She is a Certified Health Coach, Master Certified Fibromyalgia Coach®, and an expert in managing fibromyalgia. Her students and clients particularly appreciate Tami’s compassion, gentle support, and fun coaching style.
Tami lives in the suburbs of Seattle with her husband, Scott, and her cat, Sam. When it’s raining, you'll find her reading a murder mystery with Sam in her lap and enjoying a cup of hot tea. On sunny days, you’ll find her hanging out on her deck overlooking Mt. Rainier.
IFCI regularly brings in guest instructors to speak on a wide variety of topics that intersect with fibromyalgia through special events and monthly continuing education topics.
Special event speakers and topics include:
- Dr. Ginevra Liptan, Medical Director, The Frida Center for Fibromyalgia
- Jan Chambers, President, National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association
- Dr. James Fricton, President, International Myopain Society
- Jenni Prokopy, Founder, ChronicBabe and School of Creative Resilience
- Dr. Jessica Drummond, Founder & CEO, The Integrative Women’s Health Institute
- Diabetes and Fibromyalgia Pain
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT or Tapping)
- Exercise for Your Fibromyalgia Body
- Gentle Goal Setting for Fibromyalgia
- Guaifenesin Protocol for Fibromyalgia
- High Performance Coaching
- How To Feel Supported By Your Partner
- Meditation and Stress Management
- Money Mindset for Coaches
- Pelvic Floor Health
- Protect and Replenish Your Energy
- Self-Myofascial Release
- Sjögren’s Syndrome
- Suicide Awareness & Prevention
- Transforming Post-Traumatic Stress Into Post-Traumatic Growth
- Weight Gain in Fibromyalgia
- Your Rights At Work