Your application has been submitted.
Step 1 — Tuition Deposit
- Before we can schedule your interview, you will need to submit your $500 tuition deposit. Use this link to pay your deposit now.
Step 2 — Interview
- Once we have received your application and tuition deposit, we will contact you to schedule your admissions interview.
- Interviews are conducted via conference call.
Step 3 — Enroll
- Accepted applicants will register for the course at the end of their interview.
- Students who are not accepted will receive a refund of their tuition deposit.
Step 4 — Begin!
- Once enrolled, you will be matched to your personal Certified Fibromyalgia Coach℠ to begin your one-on-one coaching sessions. This is your time to improve your own fibromyalgia symptoms and gain a solid foundation for success in our training program. This will also allow you to experience the magic of Fibromyalgia Coaching!
- You will join our Certified Fibromyalgia Advisor℠ training classes as soon as the next term begins, following your enrollment.